Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introductions


First off, I would like to thank DrEasy for inviting me to co-author this blog.

For anyone who gets to see this blog, DrEasy and I are childhood friends who last saw one another in 1984.

We were able to reconnect through the wonderful world of the net in 2009 (some 25 years later).

Just like him (about a month later after him), myself and my family went to France in 1984.

Although, we stayed only one year, just like DrEasy, perhaps because the novelty of it all, I am also able to recall many of the events, the music, movies, etc.
I will try to add some memories as much as I can about the events of that life changing year as well.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog, sp1873! You have much better memory than I have, and so this blog just got 10 times better!

    ReplyDelete